BACK TO TOP
DC 5V / 12V Light Control Switch Photoresistor Relay Module Detection Sensor 10A Brightness Automatic
Stable version of the module is 12V supply, without delay function, pull relay matt, bright disconnectUses:
Module using the instructions:
- Light detection and brightness detection, detection can be adjusted via potentiometer brightness valve point comes relays, and do all kinds of brightness detection switch, you can control all kinds of street lights automatically turn on at night, during the day and automatically turns off and car supplies control and automation equipment.
- Module Features:
- Using the photoresistor induction light intensity comes with the relay, direct control load
- Distribution bit sensitivity adjustment, start relay threshold set by adjusting potentiometer, when the dark this threshold, the module relay is energized, bright this threshold, the relay release;
- 12 V power input is designed for relay board regulator transistor to provide sensor Used to make the product more stable and reliable;
- Onboard optocoupler isolation drive relay, the effective protection of the chip to make the product more reliable work;
- Has four fixed bolt hole for easy installation
Electrical parameters:Supply voltage: 12VDCCurrent:> 100mALoad: 250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC (the current is less than this range can be used)Size: See the pictureNo retail packageQuantity:1Pc
- Photoresistors module is most sensitive to ambient light, generally used to detect the brightness of the ambient light.
- The module when the ambient light is darker than the threshold value is set, the relay is energized, the common terminal and the normally start is turned on, when external ambient light is brighter than the set threshold value, the relay is switched off, the common terminal and the normally closed end connected;
- The public side, normally open, normally closed three ports, the equivalent of a dual-control switch, relay coil power, public end and often the beginning of conduction, radio, public end normally closed terminal conduction.